MOPS (moms of preschoolers)
What is MOPS?
Here at MOPS, we gather and support moms. We believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together, face to face. That's why we rally women to come together in their own neighborhoods and help each other through this thing called motherhood, one gathering at a time.
Our acronym stands for Mothers of Preschoolers because we began in 1973 when a group of moms of young children banded together to share their lives and parenting journeys. Over the past forty-five years, MOPS has expanded our reach to include moms with older kids, partnering with churches and organizations worldwide to equip and encourage moms in more than 60 countries.
Join us for our next meeting!
- Mar. 14 - May. 9: Most on-site ministries of the church are cancelled, with limitations
- May. 10, 11:15 a.m.: God's House ZOOM style
- May. 12, 7 p.m.: CTW High School Youth Fellowship
- May. 13, 7 p.m.: Session Meeting with Social Distancing
- May. 14, 6:30 p.m.: Ministry Staff Meeting
- May. 15, 8:30 p.m.: Zoom MOPS
- May. 17, 10:10 a.m.: God's House for Kids
- May. 19, 7 p.m.: CTW High School Youth Fellowship
- May. 22, 8:30 p.m.: Zoom MOPS
- May. 23, 6 p.m.: Weekly Church Cleaning